Thursday, August 4

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

When I randomly stumbled upon these pictures, I could not still my wildly beating heart!  How wonderful is this?  This is the Kansas City Public Library.  It absolutely delights me that they would do something so incredible.  Possibly the only way to describe it is in the wise words of the stern and vain but lovely lady, Mary Poppins.    Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!  We'll all have sweet dreams tonight, I think!


Kansas Library Book Building
Kansas City Public Library  (Photos by David King)
http://www.foundshit.com/kansas-city-library/


Kansas City Library


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment to respond to my post or start a new conversation about whatever it is that you're passionate about.

If you don't have a Blogger or Google account, you can always leave an anonymous comment. Thankyou for taking the time!