Sunday, January 22

Gandalf as a Dog

I am officially finished my illustrations for my grade twelve school books.  I'll do the contacting tomorrow, my last day of the holidays.  Here are my final two illustrations! 

Modern History (just note that it's supposed to be the Red Baron)

English
Yes, I did just draw Gandalf as a dog.  I don't draw humans at all.  I draw animals, and dogs most of all, as they are, after all, my favourite animal.  Also note the pencils Quenya Tengwar Elven script along the border.  When I scan these pictures, they always come out very whitewashed and without the soft blues. 

Anyway, I'm going to strive to enjoy tomorrow even though it will consist of ironing, packing, cleaning, and tidying.  I'm thinking 'bring it on!'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment to respond to my post or start a new conversation about whatever it is that you're passionate about.

If you don't have a Blogger or Google account, you can always leave an anonymous comment. Thankyou for taking the time!