Thursday, September 15

Much Ado About Nothing

I feel kind of bad for not blogging the last two days, but I really haven't been able to think of anything worth blogging about.  If I'd talked, it would have been much ado about nothing.  I still feel a bit the same, today, but I thought it would be better to tell you about my plans for the weekend. 

Every so often, 4mbs, the classical FM station, holds a Shakespeare in the park day.  The last one was in 2009, and a theatre troupe performed Romeo and Juliet beautifully in a completely outdoor stage and set setup in the middle of the park.  This Sunday, they are performing Twelfth Night, preceded by an hour long comedy spoof of Romeo and Juliet and an hour of Elizabethan music and entertainment. 

I'm making an outing of it, inviting some of my friends from nearby to come and enjoy the day and a picnic lunch.  We'll bring an umbrella and a picnic rug and walk across to road to buy some cold drinks, sandwich ingredients, and lollies for the performances.  I'm so looking forward to it! 



Picture of performance from 4mbs website: http://4mbs.com.au/shakespeare-festivals
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment to respond to my post or start a new conversation about whatever it is that you're passionate about.

If you don't have a Blogger or Google account, you can always leave an anonymous comment. Thankyou for taking the time!