Wednesday, February 5

New Bookshelves!

I've been saving up all my Christmas and birthday money from the rellies to buy two beautiful bookcases.  What do you think?

I've longed for glass-doored bookshelves for ages.  My pokey little childhood shelves used to gather so much dust that I resorted to bagging my books to preserve them, which was frankly depressing.  

My room still stinks like Ikea but every time I walk in I get to experience a flush of happiness.  I now have a (small-scale version) private library like those I've always envied in photographs!  


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment to respond to my post or start a new conversation about whatever it is that you're passionate about.

If you don't have a Blogger or Google account, you can always leave an anonymous comment. Thankyou for taking the time!